Everybody loves GTA 5 Online for its shoot-ups, heists and chaos, but the game’s latest update, Los Santos Tuners, is all about the cars - petrol heads; this is for you!
The update, inspired by the underground street racing culture as seen in the earlier Fast & Furious movies, brings a selection of new missions, races and shared space in the Cypress Flats.
Los Santos Tuners debuted on the 20th of July, adding ten new cars, but Rockstar has already added three more powerful vehicles one month in.
These are the first thirteen cars that have come with the Los Santos Tuners update. Each vehicle has a base price; however, if you’re willing to pay a cool $50k to join the Los Santos Car Meet, you can access a special Trade Price, which is unlocked as you raise your reputation within the Los Santos car scene.
- Obey Tailgater S $1,121,250 – $1495,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Annis Euros $1,350,000 – $1,800,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Dinka RT3000 – $1,286,250 – $1,715,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Annis ZR350 – $1,211,250 – $1,615,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Vulcar Warrener HKR – $945,000 – $1,260,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Karin Calico GTF – $1,496,250 – $1,995,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Annis Remus – $1,027,500 – $1,370,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Dinka Jester RR – $1,477,500 – $1,970,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Karin Futo GTX – $1,192,500 – $1,590,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Vapid Dominator GTT – $915,000 – $1,220,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Pfister Comet S2 – $1,408,500 – $1,878,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Vapid Dominator ASP – $1,331,250 – $1,775,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Emporer Vectre – $1,338,750 – $1,785,000 at Legendary Motorsport
The update also throws in two new bikes, the Nightblade and PCJ 600.
Los Santos Tuners Update
The new update introduces the Los Santos Car Meet, a space for petrol heads to tune and customise their new whips, socialise with like-minded players, and test drive some of the fastest rides in GTA Online on a private track.
The new Los Santos garage allows you to watch fellow users mod their cars in real-time; there’s also a new auto shop to customise your vehicle to its heart’s content. The update also offers six new robbery-style contracts, new races and much more so you can push your ride to its limits.
If you’re ready to splash your hard-earned cash, then you can become a member of the LS Car Meet; for a “low” price of $50k. Once a member, you can access hundreds of unlockable clothing, new race modes, new wheels, liveries, get cars at trade prices and get access to special contacts for assistance in final contract jobs.
Members can access six new kinds of races. A shared Mod Shop for customising your vehicles and watching others, a Merch Shop and Prize Ride where you can play your luck at weekly challenges to win the car on top of the Vapid Slamtruck.
The Tuners update also brings some new music to your radio as you cruise the streets and a streetwear label Born x Raised so you can look like Dom Toretto and the gang.
It’s safe to say that the Los Santos Tuners update is packed with epic missions, cars and opportunities for players to relive the golden days of Fast and Furious.